The Recipe For Making Lunchbox Cake - Vanilla.
You can make Lunchbox Cake - Vanilla using 8 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Lunchbox Cake - Vanilla
- Mix 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Mix 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Fill 6 Tbs of unsalted butter (room temperature).
- Add 1/2 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Add 2 of eggs (medium).
- Fill 1/2 cup of low fat milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Quick Step To Make Lunchbox Cake - Vanilla
- In a bowl whisk the flour, the baking powder and the salt until combined and set aside..
- In another bowl, mix the butter, sugar and vanilla extract until it has a creamy and fluffy consistency..
- At this point, pre-heat the oven at 180°C..
- Separate the egg whites and egg yolks in a small bowl, and add the yolks to the sugar-butter mixture. Whip the egg whites until they form stiff peaks..
- Add the dry mixture and milk to the sugar-butter mixture in thirds and fold (as to not loose the fluffy consistency) until well mixed. Do not over mix..
- Finally, add the egg whites and keep folding until everything is combined. Put the batter on a greased and floured 14cm pan..
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes (use a toothpick to check, the center should come out clean).
- Let the cake sit on a wire rack until it cools down..
- Level the cake layers (divide in 3)..
That's how to make Lunchbox Cake - Vanilla Recipe.