The Recipe For Making Steamed Cake Salé (Savory/Salty Cake).
You can make Steamed Cake Salé (Savory/Salty Cake) using 15 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Steamed Cake Salé (Savory/Salty Cake)
- Insert 3 of eggs.
- Mix 1/2 cup of cooking cream (you can also use milk).
- Fill 1 tbsp of bouillon powder.
- Fill 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Fill 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Mix 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil (I used fermented garlic oil).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped kabocha.
- Insert 3 of scallion, chopped.
- Insert 1/2 cup of red cabbage, thinly sliced.
- Fill 2 of frozen burger meat, chopped.
- Insert 6 of cheese slice, chopped (you can also use grated cheese, obviously).
- Prepare 1 tsp of tomato ketchup + 1 tsp chili sauce for topping (optional).
- Fill of Parsley flakes as topping (optional).
Easy Way To Make Steamed Cake Salé (Savory/Salty Cake)
- Mix eggs with cream, then add oil. Mix well..
- Add salt, black pepper, bouillon powder, mix well..
- Mix flour and baking powder, add to the egg mixture..
- Add the rest of the ingredients except topping. Pour into a mold..
- Top with parsley flakes and tomato ketchup + chili sauce..
- Steamed for about 40 minutes. Let it cool down a bit before unmolding it..
That's how to make Steamed Cake Salé (Savory/Salty Cake) Recipe.