The Recipe For Making Christmas rich fruit cake. Want to make a delicious Christmas cake this year, then follow Steve's Recipe and you will be sure to impress. Check out the cake tin here. A very very rich fruitcake.perfect for Christmas, just remember, the longer it sits in the tin, the tastier it will be.
Use royal icing to ice it or almond paste and royal icing, I don't. Traditional Rich Fruit Cake Step by step Soak the fruit overnight. A rich fruit cake that is ideal for a traditional Christmas cake, or any special occasion where a. You can make Christmas rich fruit cake using 15 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Christmas rich fruit cake
- Fill 200 gm of flour.
- Mix 300 gm of brown sugar.
- Insert 100 gm of almond flour.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Add 1 stick of unsalted butter.
- Prepare of For fruits.
- Prepare 1 pack of cherries.
- Insert 1 pack of dates.
- Fill 1 pack of sweetened pineapple chunks.
- Add 1 bowl of golden raisins.
- Mix 1/2 cup of orange juice.
- Fill 1 of nutmeg, 4 cloves, all spice grounded.
- Fill 1 bowl of chopped almonds.
- Prepare 1 bowl of chopped walnuts.
- Add 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Decorate the cake.(This step is optional). I decorate my Christmas cake with a layer brushed on top of cake with melted jam (apricot or mixed fruit jam) and cover cake with marzipan. christmas fruit cake recipe with stepwise photos. delicious fruit cake with a wonderful fragrant aroma. light, crumbly & moist eggless cake. It's always nice to find an easy recipe to make this wonderful cake. Moist, rich, dark Christmas fruit cake loaded with delicious all-natural dried fruits and nuts: no artificial candied fruits and no bitter candied peel.
Step By Step To Make Christmas rich fruit cake
- Mix the fruits and soak in orange juice prior 3 days to bake cake.
- Mix the butter stick along with brown sugar and blend well until a creamy texture forms.
- Add in the almond flour and pour one egg at a time and continue whisking, at this point add the soaked fruits and nuts, oil and spice add in flour by sieving it so that no lumps are formed.
- Mix well with spatula to form a dense mixture until cake batter is ready, meanwhile coat the cake pan with butter.
- Set the oven at 300 deg f and slow bake for 2 and 1/2 hrs and check in between with skewer to judge its softness..
If you've been a longtime reader, you know I feel very strongly about all the cake I make, like my favorite family pound cake. The fruit cake lovers and the fruit cake haters. I used to be a fruit cake hater for a very long time. Then it all changed one day. Long time back, our good friend Femila Cinthu bought us a yummy Gazillion kilo weighing fruit cake during Christmas time. That's how to make Christmas rich fruit cake Recipe.