The Recipe For Making Chocolate Chip Coffee Pound Cake.
You can make Chocolate Chip Coffee Pound Cake using 10 ingredients in 12 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chocolate Chip Coffee Pound Cake
- Fill 130 g (4.6 oz) of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Add 100 g of (1/2 us cup) granulated sugar.
- Fill 2 of eggs (about 100g, 3.5 oz), room temperature.
- Mix 30 g (5 Tbsp) of almond flour.
- Add 2 Tbsp of Instant coffee.
- Insert 2 Tbsp of hot water, for coffee.
- Insert 100 g of (4/5 us cup) cake flour.
- Add 4 g (1 tsp) of baking powder.
- Prepare 60 g of (1/3 us cup) chocolate chips.
- Prepare 35 g (1.2 oz) of unsalted roasted almonds.
Step By Step To Make Chocolate Chip Coffee Pound Cake
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→youtu.be/Y7L4wSBTiYg.
- Grease the pan with butter. Sprinkle bread flour onto the pan. Tap it with your hand to remove excess flour. Let it sit in a fridge. Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392°F..
- Add hot water to Instant coffee. Stir it to melt the coffee. Let it cool. Chop almonds; set aside. Sift dry ingredients twice..
- Cream the butter until smooth. Add granulated sugar in 3 parts. Mix well each time. Mix it with a whisk until white and fluffy (for 5-7 mins)..
- Put eggs in another bowl. Beat it lightly until it gets watery. Please warm the egg in hot water until room temperature if it's cold. Add the egg to the butter in 5-6 parts. Mix thoroughly after each addition until creamy..
- Add almond flour. Mix it while crushing lumps, until smooth..
- Add the coffee, and mix well until combined..
- Add all of the dry ingredients. Fold it until powderiness disappears..
- Add 2/3 chocolate chips and fold roughly. Put the batter into the pan without gaps..
- Top with the remaining chocolate chips and the almonds. Push them in lightly..
- Bake it at 170℃/ 338 F for 45-50 mins. (Preheat an oven to 200℃ / 392°F.) Drop the pan lightly to prevent the cake from shrinking. Let it cool for 15-20 mins as it is..
- Remove the cake from the pan while it's warm. Seal it with plastic wrap. Let it sit for 3 hours or more at room temperature. Done!.
That's how to make Chocolate Chip Coffee Pound Cake Recipe.