The Recipe For Making Banana Pudding Cupcakes.
You can make Banana Pudding Cupcakes using 10 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Banana Pudding Cupcakes
- Add 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- Add 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Mix 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of flour.
- Insert 2 cups of milk.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Insert 1 teaspoon of banana extract.
- Prepare of You can mash 1 ripe banana and use in the cake if you like.
- Prepare of Vanilla wafers.
- Add 4 tablespoons of butter.
Easy Way To Make Banana Pudding Cupcakes
- Mix the cake according to package directions..
- Place your cupcake liner in muffin pans. I get 24 cupcakes from this..
- Place 1 whole vanilla wafer flat side down in bottom of cupcake liner..
- Fill liner 3/4 full with cake batter..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean..
- While cupcakes are baking, in a medium size pot mix sugar, flour, eggs and milk. On medium heat bring to a gentle boil..
- Stirring constantly, cook until smooth and thickened..
- Remove from heat and add 4 tablespoons butter and extracts. Mix well. Cool completely..
- When cupcakes have cooled completely, spoon custard on top of cup cake and place vanilla wafer on top for garnish..
That's how to make Banana Pudding Cupcakes Recipe.