The Recipe For Making Mug cake. Mug cakes are great when you're craving a fast solo sweet treat. These easy mug cake recipes are Eating a bite of cake just feels like a celebration—which is why it's around at every birthday, of course. This is my own version of the chocolate microwave mug cake.
A Mug Cake is easy to make , a Mug Cake is quick to bake and most important a. The mug cake is here to combat that dilemma. Top Mug Cake Recipe & Mug Meal Secrets: How long should I cook my Mug Cake or Meal? You can make Mug cake using 9 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Mug cake
- Prepare 4 tbsp of all-purpose flour, sifted.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cocoa powder, sifted.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white sugar.
- Fill of little bit, salt.
- Mix 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Fill 1 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Insert 1 of little bit of milk.
- Prepare of Chocolate chips (optional).
Can you overcook a Mug Cake? Does your mug cake smell or taste like egg or is it rubbery? The BEST Chocolate Mug Cake recipe out there! Seriously though, you're probably so over mug cakes and you're probably rolling your eyes at me right now but STOP!
Step By Step To Make Mug cake
- Start of by adding your flour, cocoa powder, salt, sugar, and baking powder into a bowl and mix well....
- Next, in a separate bowl add your water, oil, milk....
- Now add your wet batter in to the dry ingredients....
- Now that you have your batter, pour it into a cup that you are going to use to bake your cake....
- Place it in the microwave for about 1-2 mins.
- Enjoy!!! ☕️🎂. #nukeit.
This snickerdoodle mug cake makes it easy to enjoy these simple flavors at any time of year. The batter is layered with cinnamon-sugar, assuring the cookie's signature taste is savored in every bite. Simple Easy Mug Cake Recipes! - How To Make a Mug Cake Tutorial. Mug cakes are perfect when you're a home and craving for some cake. Why not make a mug cake? That's how to make Mug cake Recipe.