The Recipe For Making Countdown Sponge Cake.
You can make Countdown Sponge Cake using 7 ingredients in 1 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Countdown Sponge Cake
- Fill of Sponge:.
- Fill 6 tablespoons of cake or fine pastry flour.
- Mix 5 tablespoons of sugar.
- Fill 4 tablespoons of milk.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of oil or soft butter.
- Insert 2 of eggs.
- Insert 1/2 packet of baking powder (8 grams - +|- 2 teaspoons).
Quick Step To Make Countdown Sponge Cake
- Sponge recipe: 6 tablespoons flour / 5 tablespoons sugar / 4 tablespoons milk / 3 tablespoons oil or soft butter / 2 eggs / 1/2 packet baking powder (8 grams - +|- 2 teaspoons) *You may want to add some vanilla essence or flavor of your choice. Mix everything together with a hand mixer and fill in prepared baking form. Bake at 170°C (325°F) convection (or 180°C/ 350°F) for 15-20 mins. Let cool and add topping of your choice. ~Bon Appétit~.
That's how to make Countdown Sponge Cake Recipe.