The Recipe For Making Cassava Cake (Filipino Style).
You can make Cassava Cake (Filipino Style) using 9 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Cassava Cake (Filipino Style)
- Mix 1 package of grated frozen casava (thawed).
- Prepare 2 of egg yolk.
- Add 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Insert 1 stick of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 bottle of coconut macapuno strings.
- Fill 1 can of coconut milk.
- Insert 1 can of evaporated milk.
- Add 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Add 1 tsp of cinnamon (optional).
Step By Step To Make Cassava Cake (Filipino Style)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9 by 13 pan.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well..
- Bake for 1 to 1 1/2 hours until top of cake turns golden brown. Note: If cake does not turn golden brown, then brown the top by broiling it for roughly 1-2 minutes or until it becomes golden at the end of the baking process or. Serve warm or at room temperature. Store leftovers in fridge..
That's how to make Cassava Cake (Filipino Style) Recipe.