The Recipe For Making Pineapple cake.
You can make Pineapple cake using 9 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Pineapple cake
- Mix 180 g of Nuttalex olive oil spread.
- Fill 60 g of Stevia.
- Fill 3 of Eggs.
- Insert 120 g of Brown rice flour.
- Add 60 g of Coconut flour.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Baking powder.
- Fill 1 Teaspoon of Bicarbonate soda.
- Mix 2 of Fresh pineapples.
- Fill 2 Tablespoons of Shredded coconut.
Step By Step To Make Pineapple cake
- Preheat oven to 180° celcius. Spray and line with baking paper a 22cm round cake tin or a log tin..
- With an electric beater, beat olive oil spread and sugar, until fluffy. Beat eggs in one at a time. Sift flour into mixture and fold through..
- Half the cake mix, and pour half into the tin. Slice 1 pineapple lengthwise, and the other in half and slice. Spread the longer pineapple over the mixture, and pour the remaining cake mixture over the top. Place the halved pineapple on the top, and sprinkle with shredded coconut..
- Place in the middle of the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes. To check if cake is cooked, insert a skewer into the cake, it is cooked when it comes out clean..
That's how to make Pineapple cake Recipe.