The Recipe For Making Vegan Chocolate Cake.
You can make Vegan Chocolate Cake using 18 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Vegan Chocolate Cake
- Add 180 g of All purpose flour.
- Mix 60 g of cocoa.
- Mix 120 g of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Mix 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Mix 1/3 Cup of Vegetable Oil.
- Insert 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Hot water.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of White Vinegar.
- Insert of Sugar Syrup.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Hot Water.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Cocoa.
- Insert 2 Tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Insert of Icing.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of Powdered Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Cocoa.
- Fill 1/2 Cup of Caramel.
Quick Step To Make Vegan Chocolate Cake
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees, prepare a baking tin with butter, flour and lining the bottom with baking paper.
- Sift the flour, 1/2 cup cocoa, 1 cup sugar, baking soda and salt together..
- Add the wet ingredients, vegetable oil, 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract, 1 cup Hot water and white vinegar to the dry ingredients, mix well and pour into the prepared baking dish. Bake between 20-25 min until a skewer comes out clean..
- In the meantime while the cake is baking prepare the syrup by mixing the hot water, cocoa, sugar and vanilla in a separate jug..
- When the cake is cooked, take it out the oven, pearcing it all over with holes. Pour the syrup all over the cake, the syrup will quickly be absorb. Leave to cool completely..
- Mix the powdered sugar, cocoa and caramel and spread over the cooled cake. Optional: add chopped hazelnuts.
That's how to make Vegan Chocolate Cake Recipe.