The Recipe For Making Homemade Funnel cakes.
You can make Homemade Funnel cakes using 8 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Homemade Funnel cakes
- Insert 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Fill 2 of medium sized eggs.
- Insert 1 of and 1/4 cups whole milk.
- Fill 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- Insert 3 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Fill 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Mix of Vegetable oil, for frying.
Easy Way To Make Homemade Funnel cakes
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and whisk to combine..
- Pour in the wet ingredients into the dry and whisk to combine making sure there are no lumps..
- Let the batter rest in the fridge for 20 minutes..
- Heat about 1 inch of vegetable oil in a saucepan..
- Transfer the batter into a piping bag/ziplock bag and snip of the tip. (The hole shouldn't be too big.).
- When the oil is hot, pour the batter in any design you want into the oil, fry one funnel cake at a time..
- Fry for 2 minutes and flip and fry another 2 minutes. If they are browning too quickly, reduce the heat..
- When cooked, with a spatula, take it out and place on a plate with kitchen tissue in it to drain the excess oil..
- Do this until all the batter is fried. Serve with whatever you desire or eat plain. Enjoy!.
That's how to make Homemade Funnel cakes Recipe.