The Recipe For Making Cheese cake (blueberry).
You can make Cheese cake (blueberry) using 9 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Cheese cake (blueberry)
- Prepare 200 grams of heavy cream.
- Fill 600 grams of cream cheese.
- Add 3 of eggs.
- Mix of Vanilla extract.
- Fill 400 grams of biscuits.
- Mix 100 grams of melted butter.
- Mix pinch of salt and lemon zest.
- Mix 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Insert 1 tablespoon of starch.
Easy Way To Make Cheese cake (blueberry)
- Grind the biscuits in the food processor and put it in a ball add the butter and mix it with a spoon very good till combined..
- Put the biscuits mixture in a pan and put in the fridge for half an hour.
- Put in the stand mixer :the eggs, vanilla, lemon zest, salt and sugar. Then mix them till air bubbles forms.
- Add the cream cheese first and mix then add the heavy cream and corn flour mix till fully combined.
- Take out the biscuits mixture from the fridge and put the cheese cake mixture in it.
- Cover the base of the pan with aluminium foil and put the pan in another bigger pan and fill it with cold water.
- Put the cheese cake in the oven on 140 degrees Celsius for about 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Take it out it won't be fully set untill its room temperature put it in the fridge and then remove the sides of the pan and put anything you like on it..... and enjoy.
- Note: make sure that the water in the outer pan never boil and if it does put a cube of ice and you have to use a pan that you can open so you could get out the cheese cake..
That's how to make Cheese cake (blueberry) Recipe.