The Recipe For Making Low fat carrot mug cake with vegan options. Ever find yourself craving something comforting and sweet, yet you'd rather not spend the time whipping up an elaborate dessert that will leave you with lots left over? This is the perfect opportunity to make a single-serving vegan mug cake! I love carrot cake (hello, Tropical Carrot Cake and Carrot Cake Cupcakes) and I also love mug cakes, so I was pretty excited at the prospect of a Vegan Carrot Cake Mug Cake recipe.
It's the perfect low carb, paleo vegan cake for spring & Easter. Can you bake carrot mug cake with no eggs? A healthy and delicious raw vegan carrot cake that is low in fat, gluten-free, and filled with nothing but the good stuff. You can make Low fat carrot mug cake with vegan options using 17 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Low fat carrot mug cake with vegan options
- Add 1/4 of flax egg (1 teaspoon flax, 2 teaspoons water) (or 1/4 of an egg).
- Insert 1/2 teaspoons of oil, I used safflower.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Insert 1/4 cup of grated carrot.
- Mix 1/4 cup of applesauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped walnuts.
- Add 2.5 tablespoons of all-purpose flour.
- Insert 2 tablespoons of sugar (I used demerara).
- Insert 1.5 teaspoons of coconut flakes (optional, will increase fat content).
- Insert 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Add 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Add of Frosting.
- Insert 1 tablespoon of cream cheese or vegan cream cheese.
- Fill 2 teaspoons of soy milk.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of maple sugar.
- Insert 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Yes, you can have your cake AND eat The first was my Apple Rose Caramel Tart (above) and the second was these Carrot Cake Bites. Vegan & Healthy Carrot Cake Cupcakes. No one can ever tell they aren't full of fat and calories! But while traditional carrot cake may seem healthy (it's made with a vegetable!), it is secretly full of so much sugar, fat, and empty calories that you might as well be eating a Snickers bar.
Quick Step To Make Low fat carrot mug cake with vegan options
- Preheat oven to 350 F..
- Mix ground flax and water to form a flax egg. Let it sit for a minute, then add the oil and vanilla. Mix..
- Add the carrots, applesauce, and walnuts. Mix..
- In a separate bowl add the flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon, salt. Mix..
- Add dry mixture to wet mixture and mix..
- Lightly grease an oven safe mug. Spoon mixture into mug, pat down and smooth..
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick or knife comes out clean. Let cool 5 minutes. Then use a knife to work around the edge and remove the cake. Let cool completely..
- Mix the frosting ingredients and put frosting on cake. Enjoy!.
This delicious low fat Mediterranean Diet Friendly Carrot Cake is made with fresh carrots and whole wheat flour. Options for low and no sugar. Vegan gluten free carrot cake with a sugar-free & keto friendly frosting! The recipe is moist, healthy and simple. It's egg-free, dairy-free & easy to make! That's how to make Low fat carrot mug cake with vegan options Recipe.