The Recipe For Making The Best Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe.
You can make The Best Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe using 10 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make The Best Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe
- Add 3/4 cup of butter, sottened.
- Mix 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs, room temperature.
- Add 1 cup of whole milk.
- Add 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Insert 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Mix 2 of and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour.
- Mix 1 of and 1/2 tsp baking powder.
- Fill 1 pinch of salt.
- Insert 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
Step By Step To Make The Best Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe
- In a large mixing bowl, add in the butter and sugar. Beat on low for a while and turn to medium, beat for about 4 minutes until the sugar is almost dissolved..
- Next, add in the vanilla, eggs and milk and beat again for about 30 seconds until well incorporated..
- Then, sift in the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg..
- Beat that on medium speed until everything is well incorporated and a thick cake batter is formed. After, add in the oil and beat one last time just until the oil and batter is well combined..
- To continue, grease 13 cupcake tins or line a muffin pan with cupcake liners and fill the liners 3/4 way up, about 3 tbsp per liner. If using tins, place them on a baking tray to make handling easier. Tap the pans on a counter afew times to get rid of any air bubbles..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 300 degrees fahrenheit on the center rack for about 25 minutes, time may vary depending on your oven..
- After baking, let cool to room temperature and serve as is or let is cool completely and frost as desired. Happy baking!.
That's how to make The Best Vanilla Cupcakes Recipe Recipe.