The Recipe For Making Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting.
You can make Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting using 19 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Insert 3 of eggs.
- Mix 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Fill 3/4 cup of applesauce.
- Mix 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Insert 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Add 2 1/2 cups of flour.
- Fill 1/4 tsp. of baking powder.
- Insert 2 tsp. of baking soda.
- Add 1 1/2 tsp. of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Insert 2 cups of shredded zucchini.
- Add of Cream Cheese Frosting:.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz.) of cream cheese, room temperature.
- Add 1/4 cup of softened butter.
- Add 3 cups of powdered sugar.
- Fill 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Fill 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts, if desired.
Step By Step To Make Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. To a large bowl add eggs, oil, applesauce, sugars and vanilla extract. Mix well..
- Add baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; mix well..
- Add zucchini..
- Lastly add flour mixing until thoroughly combined..
- Place mixture into greased 9x13 baking dish and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean..
- Allow cake to completely cool before making the frosting. When ready, combine all frosting ingredients in a small bowl..
- Spread evenly over cake. Top with walnuts if desired..
That's how to make Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe.