The Recipe For Making Indo Marble Cake with Coconut Flour.
You can make Indo Marble Cake with Coconut Flour using 8 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Indo Marble Cake with Coconut Flour
- Fill 50 gr of all-purpose flour.
- Add 50 gr of coconut flour.
- Insert 5 of egg yolk.
- Prepare 100 ml of eggs white.
- Insert 175 gr of butter.
- Fill 150 gr of icing sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of chocolate powder.
- Add 1/2 tsp of double acting baking powder.
Quick Step To Make Indo Marble Cake with Coconut Flour
- Mix the egg white until stiff, and butter, icing sugar and egg yolk.
- Add baking powder and all flour. Take 3 tbs of mixture and add the choco powder, make a little patern on top of it..
- Bake in 170 Celsius or 338 F for 50 minutes, with 6 inch round pan..
- Ready to serve❣️.
That's how to make Indo Marble Cake with Coconut Flour Recipe.