The Recipe For Making Chocolate Salted Caramel Swirled Cookies.
You can make Chocolate Salted Caramel Swirled Cookies using 6 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chocolate Salted Caramel Swirled Cookies
- Mix 1 box of devils food cake mix.
- Mix 1/3 cup of water.
- Insert 1 stick of softened butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of caramel baking chips.
- Add 1/2 cup of chopped nuts optional.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Easy Way To Make Chocolate Salted Caramel Swirled Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- In bowl mix the cake mix, egg, softened butter and water until well combined. Mixture will be thick..
- Add the caramel baking chips and nuts if using. Stir well..
- Drop by spponfuls onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper..
- Bake 15 to 25 minutes. Depending on your oven. Check after 15 minutes. Cookies should look soft..
- Cool on baking pan for 5 minutes and move to cooling rack to finish cooling..
- These are so versitile. Use any flavor cake mix and chips of your choice!.
That's how to make Chocolate Salted Caramel Swirled Cookies Recipe.