The Recipe For Making Cinnamon Honey Cakes.
You can make Cinnamon Honey Cakes using 13 ingredients in 11 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Cinnamon Honey Cakes
- Mix 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Add 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Fill 1/2 cup (1 stick) of very soft butter.
- Prepare of More butter (for greasing pan).
- Prepare 1/8 cup of more butter (for glazing).
- Add 1 of lemon worth of zest.
- Insert 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- Fill 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Add 1 cup of honey (raw is best).
- Mix 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Add 2-3 dashes of cinnamon.
Quick Step To Make Cinnamon Honey Cakes
- Grease the bejezus out of the muffin pan with soft but not melted butter..
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients in a bowl. Add in soft butter and mix until it's an evenly crumbly mixture.
- In a small bowl whisk together the milk, eggs, 3/4 cup honey, and vanilla..
- Mix the wet and dry ingredients until combined. Don't over mix. It'll still be a little lumpy..
- Pour batter into muffin pan. Bake for 16 minutes or until cakes are not quite done..
- Microwave 1/8 cup melted butter and remaining 1/4 cup honey. Add 3-4 dashes of salt. Microwave for 10 seconds and stir..
- Remove hot cakes from muffin pan to parchment-Iined sheet pan.
- Use a pastry brush to paint the hot cakes with the honey butter mixture. Be generous and let it run down the sides. Let sit for 6-10 minutes so honey can soak in..
- Bake again for 9 minutes..
- Let cool and serve with butter or lemon whipped cream..
That's how to make Cinnamon Honey Cakes Recipe.