The Recipe For Making 5 minute Chocolate mug cake (Eggless). Try this easy and quick recipe at home. The cake cooks a bit more while cooling down (yes you will have to wait a while after it cooks!). My chocolate cravings are the strangest thing.
It is one of the easiest dessert recipes you'll ever make and you'll never make another mug cake again This chocolate mug cake IS FOR YOU!! The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed! Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired. You can make 5 minute Chocolate mug cake (Eggless) using 8 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make 5 minute Chocolate mug cake (Eggless)
- Mix 1 tbsp of butter.
- Insert 2 tbsp of cocoa powder/ 1 tbsp chocolate chips.
- Mix 2-3 tbsp of granulated sugar, to taste.
- Mix 3 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Fill 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Mix 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Add of Chocolate syrup, for serving (optional).
If you follow a vegan lifestyle, there's also an eggless and dairy-free option. This chocolate mug cake recipe is a complete game changer, bestie! None of that dry pseudo chocolate cake in a mug business here. I have been posting all savory Sundals & side dish recipes for past week and for a change wanted to share this Instant Chocolate Cake recipe which i tried long long back and now only got time to click and share this easy & single serving Chocolate cake. * REMINDER the best mug cookies are recipes that have eggs in it!
Quick Step To Make 5 minute Chocolate mug cake (Eggless)
- In a mug, melt the butter. (If using chocolate chips, melt it with the butter and do everything else the same but omit the cocoa powder.).
- Add in the cocoa powder to the hot butter and mix with a fork till there are no more lumps. (This is called blooming and is done to intensify the flavour of the cocoa powder.).
- Next, add in the sugar and mix again then the milk. Mix everything together..
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly till everything is well combined and a smooth batter forms..
- Microwave the mug cake for about a minute or at most 1 minute 10 seconds, depending on how fudgy you like it..
- Serve warm with or without chocolate syrup. My previous mug cake can be cooled and frosted and still tastes amazing but this one is best eaten warm. Enjoy!.
So don't expect heaven in a mug. BUT if you ever find yourself craving this but are out Stir in brown sugar and vanilla extract then mix in flour, chocolate chips and pinch of salt. This is my own version of the chocolate microwave mug cake. An eggless chocolate cake for those people who are allergic to eggs. One Minute Vegan Chocolate Mug Cake. by Chocolate Covered Katie. That's how to make 5 minute Chocolate mug cake (Eggless) Recipe.