The Recipe For Making Holiday Coconut Rum Cake.
You can make Holiday Coconut Rum Cake using 14 ingredients in 12 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Holiday Coconut Rum Cake
- Add 1/2 cup of shredded coconut.
- Prepare 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- Add 1 of small box instant vanilla pudding.
- Mix 4 of large eggs.
- Fill 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Mix 1/4 cup of coconut rum.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dark rum.
- Fill of Glaze for after cake is baked:.
- Mix 1/2 cup of salted butter.
- Add 1/4 cup of water.
- Fill 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Fill 1/4 cup of coconut rum.
- Insert 1/4 cup of dark rum.
Quick Step To Make Holiday Coconut Rum Cake
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt pan. Sprinkle the shredded coconut evenly over the bottom of the pan..
- Mix cake mix and pudding in bowl with whisk to break up lumps..
- Add eggs, oil, water and rum. Beat until incorporated well..
- Pour batter evenly over coconut in bundt pan. Gently tap to remove air bubbles..
- Bake for 1 hour or until skewer test comes out clean..
- During the last 10 minutes of baking, prepare the glaze..
- In saucepan, combine the butter, sugar and water. Over medium heat, bring to boil stirring constantly. Boil for 4 minutes..
- Remove from heat and add the rums. Stir until well combined..
- While cake is hot, poke holes all over with skewer or fork. Pour hot glaze over cake. Being careful not to let it run over..
- Let the cake cool and soak for 2 hours.Do not refrigerate..
- After 2 hours, run a spatula or knife around pan and flip. Be patient, gravity with release the cake as it cools..
- This cake gets better the longer it sits. Can use all of one kind of rum or use extracts instead of rum..
That's how to make Holiday Coconut Rum Cake Recipe.