The Recipe For Making Avocado Cake with Tangerine Lemon Glaze.
You can make Avocado Cake with Tangerine Lemon Glaze using 18 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Avocado Cake with Tangerine Lemon Glaze
- Insert of For cake:.
- Fill 1 1/2 cup of purpose flour.
- Mix 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Insert 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Insert 1 cup of sugar (less or more).
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Mix 1 of avocado smashed (1cup smashed avocado).
- Insert 2 tsp of tangerine or lemon zest.
- Mix 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Mix 1/2 cup of coconut oil (vegetable oil).
- Fill of For syrup:.
- Prepare of 1/3 cup fresh tangerine juice.
- Insert 1 tbsp of lemon juice (less or more).
- Insert 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare of For the glaze:.
- Insert of 2 tbsp tangerine juice.
- Mix 1-2 tsp of lemon juice (or more).
- Prepare of 1 cup powdered sugar.
Quick Step To Make Avocado Cake with Tangerine Lemon Glaze
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Spray your a Bundt pan with cooking spray (I used 6 cup Heritage Bundt Pan). You can use an 8.5” loaf pan by placing a rectangle of parchment in the bottom of the pan, then coating with butter or cooking spray..
- Whisk all the dry ingredients; flour, salt, and baking powder. Set asides.
- In separate bowl, whisk together sugar, eggs, avocado, vanilla extract, and coconut oil or vegetable oil. Then pour into dry ingredients. Fold the cake batter together until you no longer see any dry flour..
- Pour the batter into a Bundt or loaf pan. Bake in 350F oven for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clear. Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes..
- To make tangerine syrup, heat up the 1/3 cup tangerines, 2 tbsp lemon juice, and 1/4 sugar in a saucepan in a medium-high just until sugar dissolves..
- Transfer the cake to a wire rack placed over a sheet pan, then pour the tangerine syrup over the warm cake (I used brush to help spread the syrup over the cake). If using loaf pan, then just pour over the cake. Then cool completely..
- For the glaze: Whisk together the 2 tbsp tangerine juice, 2 tsp lemon juice and 1 cup powdered sugar until smooth. Pour over the cake, slice, and served with your favorite tea or coffee ☕️ Enjoy!.
- Dine at what you want at your home and HappyBaking ❤️.
That's how to make Avocado Cake with Tangerine Lemon Glaze Recipe.