The Recipe For Making Rie's fruit roll cake. [Recipe] Fluffy Fruit Roll Cake made with rice flour and filled with yoghurt cream & fresh fruits. Healthy option as it uses no oil, butter or cream. The best roll cake I've tried, so soft, so fluffy and can roll when totally cool.
I "met" this roll cake in almost every patisserie in Tokyo. It was amazing that all of them look very much alike: perfectly roll-shaped, bright golden cake with white cream and colorful fresh fruits inside - simple yet elegant, so. A rice cake may be any kind of food item made from rice that has been shaped, condensed, or otherwise combined into a single object. You can make Rie's fruit roll cake using 13 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Rie's fruit roll cake
- Add of For the cake.
- Mix 4 of egg whites.
- Insert 50 g of sugar(for egg whites).
- Insert 4 of egg yolks.
- Mix 30 g of sugar(for egg yolks).
- Fill 50 ml of milk.
- Insert 50 ml of canola or any type of oil(neutral tasting).
- Fill 70 g of flour.
- Prepare of For the filling.
- Add 150 ml of whipping cream.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Prepare of Sliced fruits of choice.
- Add of Powdered sugar (for dusting).
Rice Cake Spring RollsAIR FRY WITH ME. spring roll wrapper, melted butter, rice cake, water. Healthy Patriotic Rice Cake SnackTHE SAVVY AGE. rice cake, strawberries, banana, blueberries, fruit, fruit, yogurt. Japanese fruit roll cake - Soft, fluffy, tender and no-crack guaranteed. Video recipe with tips on how to make a perfect fruit roll cake, just like the roll cake you find in Japanese patisseries.
Easy Way To Make Rie's fruit roll cake
- Preheat the oven to 180⁰C or 356⁰F. Prepare a rectangle baking sheet(the width of the pan will be the length of you cake) with parchment paper..
- Beat egg whites until bubbles start to form, then gradually add the sugar for egg whites in and keep beating until semi stiff peaks..
- Beat the egg yolks with the sugar for egg yolks until the sugar is dissolved, add the milk and oil, and mix well, add the flour and whisk until combined..
- Add 1/3of the egg white mixture and whisk well then gently fold the rest into the batter..
- Pour batter into the baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Whip the cream and powdered sugar together..
- After letting the cake cool a little, transfer into a parchment paper covered surface, spread the cream on top then add the sliced fruits of your choice width wise..
- Roll the cake using the parchment paper underneath then let it cool in the fridge while still in the parchment paper..
- After cooling take off the parchment paper. Dust the top with powdered sugar or any topping of your choice. Then serve..
Rice cake, called tteok in Korean, is a much-loved traditional dish with many many variations. No festival day, anniversary, or celebrations is complete without them. They are very chewy, and may be an acquired taste, but once you get hooked you'll crave them all. This easy Rice Krispie Roll Cake can also be called "Dessert Sushi!" I mean, really, this dessert sushi is a rice krispie roll cake that looks remarkably similar to sushi…but it's delicious and fun and perfect to snack on while binge watching your favorite show on. Roll Cake is a type of sponge cake roll. That's how to make Rie's fruit roll cake Recipe.