The Recipe For Making Indonesian layers go green cake. Kue Lapis kenyal dan gurih dengan pewarna alami Indonesian layer cake with natural food color The process of making layer cake is back to nature, trying. The cake directly translates to Layer cake, because as you see it is made up of multi layered thin… Kek Lapis is a well known cake in southeast asia especially in Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore, usually serve during festive occasions and holidays.
Just two days to go to the Lunar New Year, and I'm posting this. Lapis legit/spekkoek/Indonesian thousand layers cake is a must for special celebrations such as Chinese New Year, Christmas, or Eid. The first thing on my long list of food to make is, of course, lapis legit (thousand layers cake). You can make Indonesian layers go green cake using 8 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Indonesian layers go green cake
- Prepare 250 gr of rice flour.
- Fill 250 gr of tapioca flour.
- Fill 50 gr of glutinous rice flour.
- Add 225-250 gr of granulated sugar.
- Mix 1 liter of coconut milk.
- Prepare 10 pcs of pandan leaves blend with 50 ml water.
- Add 1 tsp of cooking oil to glaze 12” square pan.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Green colour or pandan pasta.
Lapis legit is probably not going to be on your to-do-list for. Our favourite is the Kek Lapis or Indonesian Layer Cake. As this is an expensive cake, we only get to eat it during very special occasion. Making Kek Lapis is a very tedious job but it is worth the hard work when you see the beautiful layers of the cake.
Quick Step To Make Indonesian layers go green cake
- Mix all flour and coconut milk, strainthem, and divided into 2. Give one side with green colour, and the other remind white.
- Preheated the steamer. Put 100ml to each layer, and steam about 5-10 minutes each. Repeat them until all finish..
- Take it out after it’s cold. And slice it what you desire. Ready to serve and enjoy❣️.
More so when we see our friends and loved ones. Malaysian layered cake, Indonesian layer cake, Kue Lapis, Kek Lapis or simply traditional layer cake. Of course, the recipe is not exactly the same in all countries but the outcome is quite similar. Pour in six tablespoons of the batter into the prepared tin. After each layer is done use a glass with a broad flat base to lightly press the surface to release any trapped air bubbles. That's how to make Indonesian layers go green cake Recipe.