The Recipe For Making Poppy curd cake.
You can make Poppy curd cake using 13 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Poppy curd cake
- Prepare of For sponge-cake:.
- Add 150 g of soft butter.
- Insert 150 g of icing sugar.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Insert 100 g of flour.
- Insert 200 g of poppies.
- Add 2 tbsp of milk.
- Fill of For curd layer.
- Insert 150 g of sour cream.
- Mix 350 g of curd.
- Mix 4-5 tbsp of condensed milk.
- Add of Lemon juice and sugar on taste (depends on how sweet You like layers).
- Mix of Can of canned peaches.
Step By Step To Make Poppy curd cake
- Mix soft butter with half of icing cugar. Add egg yolks one by one. Flour mix with poppies and gently add in butter mixture. Milk should be added also in the same step. Egg whites whipe with another half of icing sugar until stiffness (like for meringue) and then gently mix with already done mixture of butter-flour-poppy..
- Bake in 180 C, about 30-40 min, until the dough doesn’t stick after inserting wooden stick in the middle of it. Don’t forget baking paper in the baking form, although dough is mostly from butter, I like to insure :).
- Whipe sour cream with sugar until nice foam, then add other ingredients. For better texture I used blender..
- When biscuit is done, let it cool, then cut. For moistening I used syrup from canned peaches. After those steps - start laying! Biscuit, a bit of cream, peaches, cream, biscuit and cream on the top! I left cake in the fridge for night. Decorations - on Your own. This time I’ve tried salted caramel. Next time I probably would change it in something else :).
That's how to make Poppy curd cake Recipe.