The Recipe For Making Russian Cake.
You can make Russian Cake using 12 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Russian Cake
- Prepare of Cake.
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Mix 2 cups of sugar.
- Insert 2 of eggs.
- Fill 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Fill 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Fill 1 (20 oz) of can crushed pineapple with juice.
- Fill of Icing.
- Fill 8 oz of cream cheese softened.
- Prepare 1 stick of unsalted butter softened.
- Mix 1 Tsp of vanilla.
- Insert 1 1/2 cup of Powdered sugar.
Quick Step To Make Russian Cake
- Cake: Mix by hand all ingredients.
- Pour into 9x13 cake pan.
- Bake 40 - 45 min. Do not over or under bake..
- Icing: Soften Cream Cheese and Butter blend together (a pastry blender works well).
- Add Vanilla and Powder Sugar.
- Mix until well blended well blended with very few lumps.
- Spread on cooled cake.
- Must be kept refrigerated.
That's how to make Russian Cake Recipe.