The Recipe For Making Chocolate Bundt Cake.
You can make Chocolate Bundt Cake using 13 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Fill 3 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Fill 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Add 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Mix 1/2 cup of + 3 tbsp cocoa powder.
- Mix 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Add 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Add 3 of large eggs.
- Add 1 cup of warm water.
- Mix 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Mix 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Insert 1 tsp of instant coffee (optional).
Step By Step To Make Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Butter and flour a 8 - 10 cups capacity bundt pan..
- In a large mixing bowl combine all the dry ingredients except the cocoa powder and whisk to combine..
- Microwave the buttermilk till hot, it will separate but ignore..
- In a cup, pour in the cocoa powder and coffee and add in the buttermilk, stir until the cocoa powder dissolves..
- Add in all the wet ingredients to the dry..
- Whisk thoroughly to combine until a smooth batter forms. Do not over mix..
- Pour the cake batter into the prepared bundt pan..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 325 degrees fahrenheit for 35 - 40 minutes. Let it cool in the pan for 20 minutes then transfer to a cake board or plate..
- Drizzle on top some chocolate ganache or dust with powdered sugar and serve. Enjoy!.
That's how to make Chocolate Bundt Cake Recipe.