The Recipe For Making Pound Cake.
You can make Pound Cake using 8 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Pound Cake
- Insert 1 lb of butter (softened).
- Fill 2 1/4 cups of sugar (split).
- Prepare 8 of eggs (split whites and yolks).
- Add 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Insert 2 tsp of almond extract.
- Add 1/3 cup of bourbon/whiskey.
- Fill 3 cups of flour.
- Fill of Your choice of frosting.
Quick Step To Make Pound Cake
- In a large mixing bowl, beat butter and 2 cups sugar until it’s a light yellow color. Gradually add in egg yolks. Mix in Bourbon, almond extract and vanilla to the mixture. Slowly add in flour..
- In a separate bowl add egg whites and remaining sugar. Beat until stiff peaks. Fold in into batter..
- Pour into a greased angel food cake pan. Cook at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Let cool and frost..
That's how to make Pound Cake Recipe.