The Recipe For Making Car Shop Cookies.
You can make Car Shop Cookies using 8 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Car Shop Cookies
- Insert 1 of strawberry cake mix.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Insert 1/3 C of oil.
- Mix 1 C of confectioners sugar.
- Fill 1 1/2 T of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 t of vanilla extract.
- Insert 1/2 C of sliced strawberries.
- Prepare 1/4 C of white choco chips.
Quick Step To Make Car Shop Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 8"or 9" square baking pan with parchment; spray with flour spray. Mix strawberry cake mix, eggs, chips and oil with hand mixer until well combined. Spread batter evenly into pan. Bake for 10 or until just set; be careful not to overcook. Allow brownies to cool for 10 minutes; lift carefully from pan using ends of parchment to lift. Mix powdered sugar with the lemon juice (and extract if using) until smooth. It should be pourable but not watery..
- Put strawberries on top Pour glaze over brownies, spreading to edges so that glaze will drip down sides. Allow brownies to cool and glaze to set before cutting into squares.
That's how to make Car Shop Cookies Recipe.