The Recipe For Making Oreo Chocolate Mousse Cake [No-Bake].
You can make Oreo Chocolate Mousse Cake [No-Bake] using 17 ingredients in 11 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Oreo Chocolate Mousse Cake [No-Bake]
- Mix of Crust base.
- Mix 100 g of oreo with the filling.
- Prepare 20 g of unsalted butter, melted.
- Add of Oreo white chocolate mousse.
- Mix 30 g (2 tbsp) of water.
- Insert 3 g (1 tsp) of gelatin powder.
- Prepare 100 g of white chocolate, chopped small.
- Insert 60 g of milk.
- Mix 10 g of oreo without the filling.
- Prepare 90 g of whipping cream.
- Prepare of Dark chocolate mousse.
- Fill 30 g (2 tbsp) of water.
- Add 3 g (1 tsp) of gelatin powder.
- Prepare 100 g of dark chocolate, chopped small.
- Mix 60 g of milk.
- Fill 90 g of whipping cream.
- Fill 12 g (1 tbsp) of granulated sugar.
Easy Way To Make Oreo Chocolate Mousse Cake [No-Bake]
- Crust base: Crush the biscuit into fine crumbs using a food processor. Or seal them in a Ziploc plastic bag and roll them with a rolling pin (Remove the filling if you are using rolling pin. Add it back after the biscuits are finely crushed). Transfer to a bowl. Combine well with butter..
- Transfer the mixture into a 15 cm cake mold or loose-bottom pan. Spread evenly before using the bottom of a glass to press the mixture onto the base. Pack it down as much as possible. Refrigerate while you prepare the mousse layer..
- Oreo white chocolate mousse: Sprinkle gelatin evenly onto the water. Let it sit for at least 5 minutes to bloom..
- Bring the milk to a simmer. Pour it into the bowl of white chocolate. Immerse the chocolate fully and let sit for 1-2 minutes before stirring to combine. If the chocolate is not fully melted, microwave for 10 seconds or heat the bowl over a pot of simmering water..
- Add the bloomed gelatin into the hot chocolate mixture. Stir until fully melted. The mixture should be smooth with no lumps..
- Crush 10 more grams of oreo biscuit. Add to the chocolate mixture and combine well..
- In a medium bowl, beat the whipping cream until thickened. Then combine well with the chocolate mixture. Pour mixture into the prepared crust base. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes..
- Dark chocolate mousse: Follow same procedure as the oreo white chocolate mousse. As for the sugar, add it to the whipping cream then beat until thickened..
- Pour the dark chocolate mousse over the chilled oreo white chocolate mousse. Spread the top evenly with an offset spatula. Then cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or best overnight..
- To remove the cake ring, wrap the sides with a hot wet towel until it loosens up. Then, slice and enjoy!.
That's how to make Oreo Chocolate Mousse Cake [No-Bake] Recipe.