The Recipe For Making 5 minute Chocolate mug cake (Eggless).
You can make 5 minute Chocolate mug cake (Eggless) using 8 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make 5 minute Chocolate mug cake (Eggless)
- Mix 1 tbsp of butter.
- Add 2 tbsp of cocoa powder/ 1 tbsp chocolate chips.
- Insert 2-3 tbsp of granulated sugar, to taste.
- Fill 3 tbsp of milk.
- Add 3 tbsp of all purpose flour.
- Add 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Mix 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Chocolate syrup, for serving (optional).
Easy Way To Make 5 minute Chocolate mug cake (Eggless)
- In a mug, melt the butter. (If using chocolate chips, melt it with the butter and do everything else the same but omit the cocoa powder.).
- Add in the cocoa powder to the hot butter and mix with a fork till there are no more lumps. (This is called blooming and is done to intensify the flavour of the cocoa powder.).
- Next, add in the sugar and mix again then the milk. Mix everything together..
- Add in the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly till everything is well combined and a smooth batter forms..
- Microwave the mug cake for about a minute or at most 1 minute 10 seconds, depending on how fudgy you like it..
- Serve warm with or without chocolate syrup. My previous mug cake can be cooled and frosted and still tastes amazing but this one is best eaten warm. Enjoy!.
That's how to make 5 minute Chocolate mug cake (Eggless) Recipe.