The Recipe For Making Maggie paratha.
You can make Maggie paratha using 12 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Maggie paratha
- Prepare 1 bowl of wheat flour (cake measure big bowl).
- Insert 1 of Maggie packet (70gms).
- Prepare 1 sachet of Maggie masala a magic.
- Mix 2 of tspoon carrot.
- Prepare 2 of tspoon spinach.
- Mix 2 of tspoon mint leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Add of Oil 4 tspoon.
- Fill of Amul butter.
- Insert of Kasuri methi 1 tspoon.
- Add of Carrom seeds 1/2 tspoon.
- Prepare 3 cups of Water.
Quick Step To Make Maggie paratha
- Take one bowl add wheat flour, salt, carrom seeds, two tspoons oil and kasuri methi.kneed smooth dough and keep aside..
- Now take a vessel add 1 and 1/2 cup water.open maghi packet, add maggi noodles to water, don't add taste maker.cook well.
- Allow noodles to cool down then add grated carrot and chopped spinach, mint leaves,maggi taste maker and Maggi masala- a- magic whole sachet.mix well, no need to add any masala or any paste..
- Now take one portion of dough roll thick, stuff Maggi mixture to it, roll paratha.
- Heat tava put paratha on the pan, roast on medium flame from both the sides. I have used oil to roast paratha.you can use ghee or butter.serve hot with dollop of amul butter, sauce and home made curd. tastes so good.kids love this and you can add any veggies to it..
That's how to make Maggie paratha Recipe.